Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Drinking The Kool-Aid

The cleanse continues... and I really like it!

Yeah, it's harder to eat on the go if I'm in a rush or starving without time to cook (hello 3pm today)  but I survived it and know to plan meals differently tomorrow.

I thought I'd be totally bummed missing dairy and soda and meat... and I do miss cheese and crave a soda once in awhile, but I really don't miss it much.

And I feel 100 times better than I did last week.  I have more energy, I'm getting more done... I'm like one of those damn Good Housekeeping articles about changing your diet and changing your life.

Well, except that I curse a lot. And I miss Vodka.

Today's Meals

Oatmeal with sea salt and honey

Zucchini Soup

Banana

Apple

Roasted Veggies

popcorn cakes with peanut butter

plus some OJ (fighting a cold) and some unsweetened ice tea from QT

Tomorrow... eggplant.  Looking for a vegan recipe now.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a link to the zucchini soup recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Here it is. I LOVE it-

    http://fat-ass-to-fit-ass.blogspot.com/2010/11/meatless-monday-zucchini-soup.html

    ReplyDelete