Sunday, September 11, 2011

Freebie Yoga

I've been getting more and more into yoga lately.  It's been a good balance with all the running I've been doing.

But I'm both poor and on a budget so I've been trying to find ways to get in yoga classes without breaking out my wallet.  Thanks to RTV I've been able to find a way.

Since the yoga classes at my gym don't really fit in with my schedule I'd been kind of doing a little yoga on my own from books, etc.  But I found YogaTV and PilatesTV on Cox Channel 131 and added it to the DVR list. 

So I always have a couple episodes saved to watch whenever I need to do some.  The added benefit is that I can do it whenever it fits my schedule, and in whatever I feel like wearing.  For example on Sunday I was in my comfy, ratty pajamas and did yoga in my bedroom floor before it was time for the Real Housewives.

Also a bonus, Bella thinks she has to help me with yoga so I'll be in the middle of downward dog and she'll run up and lay on the mat between my legs and lick my face.

You don't get that at a yoga studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment