Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cleansing and finding peace

So, I'm still stuck in my head a little bit. 

But, I'm getting better.  At least I'm getting more aware and making an effort to do things to get me out of my head.

Getting out of the house more, doing less moping and less maudlin-ness.  Which isn't to say I don't get maudlin.

I think that's my default state.  But I'm getting better at pushing myself out of it.

Now, I need to keep pushing myself, get outside the box, test my boundaries, be daring.

After three weeks of PT and a bum knee I'm finally getting around more.  Not being able to walk, let alone work out, had me going crazy.  I'm pretty sure that's part of why I got stuck in my head.

I started going to Body Pump again, my muscles are sore in a good way.  I'm doing yoga a couple days a week.  I'm attempting to walk on the treadmill this week, fingers crossed my knee holds.

I'm on day 3 of my cleanse and I'm already feeling clearer, more in control of myself and my life.

It's a slow process, but I'm plodding along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment